FREELANCING is a form of self-employment and an inexpensive technique to start earning from home. If you have talents and want to offer the talents to other people who need it, you can start freelancing right now. Without your skills, you need a personal processor and a good internet connection to start freelancing from home.
I work as a freelancer since 2013, while I joined manual job in between. I enjoy freelancing because I love freedom in work. Recently, one of my clients offered me to participate in his work on a regular basis. And I joined, joined to avoid job searching that is a regular part of freelancing. However, just after two days, I requested him to go back to our earlier freelancing contract!
Read Another post What’s The Side Business You Can Do When Freelancing?
I am not enforcing you to join freelancing if you have an excellent manual job, but if you are a person like me, who loves freedom but also need to earn to pay bills, I would like to encourage you to join at least part-time basis. I work only on two sites, though there are many freelancing platforms in which billions of people work. At present, I am not much active on any site as I work directly with some clients. I also find my direct clients on the platforms.
I tried with sites like Fiverr, 99designs, and PeoplePerHour, but I feel comfortable with Freelancer and Upwork platforms. I find all good with these sites — getting jobs, releasing fund, and the customer services. Besides freelancing, you can also join affiliate program of Freelancer.com. It can help you earn some funds. However, both Freelancer and Upwork offer some advantages for promoting their platforms to your friends and colleges.
Joining to any freelancing platform is incredibly easy. In the next part, I will show you shortly how to join Freelancer.com.
1. Decide on your skills, in which you are a Master! Sign up FREE on Freelancer.com manually or with Facebook.
2. Set up your profile. Give your profile a professional look, include a picture, your skills, and work samples.
3. Verify your email, phone number, and financial info like Paypal, Payoneer, Credit card or Debit card.
4. Find new projects and start bidding. For contests, you only need to submit an entry. And your earning begins here.
5. Once you find a job, start working and before beginning work, ensure you have done all necessary things like clarifying yourself the requirements, signed the agreement, setting up milestones, and planning as your deadlines.
6. Once you complete the project successfully, don’t forget to earn five-star feedback. Now you can withdraw your earnings via an online payment method that you added earlier. And, your journey to freelancing has begun busily.
You can join Upwork in the same way. But one thing I have heard that Upwork is not accepting new requests in these days. Don’t worry, and there are many platforms are waiting to market your skills. Good Luck For You!
Read More from our Craftship Category.
Since you’re here… if you like this post or somewhat like this post, even don’t like this post leave a comment so we can improve.
For more new contents, like or follow our journey on Facebook.
We are also on YouTube, please stay with us on our journey to beauty.